The lovely Lisa @sunlight in winter quilts has nominated my blog for the
For me, this came as a big surprise, as I have only been blogging for approximately one month. So thank you very much Lisa for nominating me!
With the nomination comes a set of rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and give a link to his/her blog.
- List the rules.
- Display the image of the award on your post.
- List seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate (up to) 15 bloggers for this award, and notify them to let them know you have nominated them.
So let's move on to seven facts about myself:
- I love the color green. Guess what color is always missing in my stash....
- I deal with mathematics and computer science for a living.
- Some of my favorite books are from Terry Pratchett. I love that the Discworld novels don't have to be read in a certain order and also "Good Omens" was a great book!
- I love cooking (and eating!) Especially cooking for many people - the more people come around, the more experiments I can do in the kitchen.
- I need plants inside and a balcony or garden to be happy. (GREEN ;-))
- In winter I wear very colorful socks.
- My idol used to be Pippi Longstockings - but I could never get my hair right.
Now it is my turn to nominate some lovely blogs 🙂 But before I do, I would like to draw your attention to blogs that I would have liked to nominate. But they have already been nominated by other bloggers, before I got the chance to do so. This would be Katrin @Puppilalla's blog, Carrie @the zen quilter and Kate @Smiles from Kate. All are very lovely ladies with very lovely blogs.
And I would like to nominate further bloggers and blogs, which have wonderful blogs with many tips and inspiration and also inspired me to start a blog:
- Amanda Jean @crazy mom quilts
- Yvonne @Quilting Jetgirl
- Debbie @A Quiter's Table
- Barbara @Material Culture
- Steffi @Steffis Hobbies (German blog with translation button)
- Lorna @Sew Fresh Quilts
A big THANK YOU to all the wonderful bloggers out there! I'll be back with some news on my sewing activities soon 🙂
See you around,